Thursday, November 27, 2008

Know When To Hold Em'

Bryan & Gretzky


On the LRT on our way. Look at the excitement in my eyes!




Kenny doing his thing!


Bryan and I had heard about this Kenny Rogers concert and kind of laughed saying "Oh, that would be fun.." Sure enough a few week later Bryans friend hooked us up with some free tickets to see his Greatest Hits and Christmas Concert! ahhaha! I will be honest...I was a bit sceptical going into it but wow! ahhaha! That old man puts on a mean show! He was hilarious...and he is about 72 I think! I didn't know too many of his greatest hits but I sure sang along when "The Gambler" and all the christmas songs were sung! hahah! I think we were possibly some of the youngest fans there! ahhaha GOOD OLD Kenny!

1 comment:

  1. Tess that pictures of you holding the ticket totally looks like you have a huge side messy bun on the buck side of your head!! HAHAHAHA i promise i laughed out loud for 5 mins! What were you thinking!! That was soo last year!!

    ReplyDelete