Friday, March 9, 2012

Hanson Trip

Way back in December Bryan noticed that his favourite band was coming to town so we splurged and got two tickets for the January concert in Edmonton.  It was so fun to go to and I just loved watching Bryan singing his little heart out to all of his favourite songs and just loving every minute of it.  I am pretty sure that I was the only girl there that was there because my man brought me not because I was the Hanson fanatic.  I have grown to like their music over the years that we have been married so I did know quite a few of the songs but not even close to how good Bryan knew all the songs and the singers.  They were very entertaining!  We filled the rest of the weekend with lots of fun things.  Here are some pictures from curling with the Burrs! It was really fun.  We just love going and visiting Edmonton.

Avery & Emilie

Brent, Judd & Carley


 Emilie & Ellie

Bryan, Cam & Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment