Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Meal Planning Calendar

So for Christmas I am making these meal planning calendars for my sisters on the Baldry side. I though well if I'm going to all the trouble I mine as well put up the photoshop calendar I made so others could use it if they want! So what I did was I printed this calendar off onto cute Amy Butler paper and then printed off a list of meal ideas on the other side and then laminated them so then they could use a white board erasable pen on it and do a monthly meal plan. I made them because I really need to plan out our meals better to help cut down on the food that goes to waste at our house. Feel free to use!

Back Side


Front Side


4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Im gonna use that. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great idea. i need to get more organized when it comes to planning meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super good idea! I definitely need something like this too. Otherwise it's true a lot of food goes to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely done tess! its sure takes a lot of work to plan out meals, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete