Thursday, January 13, 2011

One of many to come I hope!

I have made it my new years goal to learn how to use my camera better...I have had it for almost 2 years now and its one of those cameras that it looks like you should know what your doing with it but i don't. So here is to the start of trying to get better at it!


Splish Splash I was taking a Bath!

Little Emilie-Boo sporting the "teacher look" with her plaid blazer over a knit sweater vest...can she get much cuter?

Work it girlfriend!

My little nephew Preston at not even 2 weeks yet came over to visit yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. seriously you have the cutest little girl! I have one of those camera's you have and I've been thinking of taking a course, too bad you don't live in lethbridge so we could go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is exactly what i think i might need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i took little sussy's online course and it taught me to such, you should try it out!

    ReplyDelete